Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Influenster - Walgreens #Discovernewfavorites April Beauty Must-Have Event

3:29 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , ,

Walgreens #Discovernewfavorites April Beauty Must-Have Event with Influenster! 



Today I attended the Aprils Beauty Must-Haves By Walgreens! I was invited by Influenster! I would've never attend because if it wasn't for them because I had no Idea this amazing sale was going on! I also enjoyed the Must-have favorites they hand picked! They had some great Products! I purcahsed 20$ worth of products which I will create a youtube Haul of what I bought! I wanted to get the Free Vanity Box they were offering! 


So at walgreens april beauty must-have event they were promoting brands such as:
  • Tresemme
  • Dove
  • Caress
  • Simple
  • Vaseline

I recieved a voxbox with two FULL sized items Caress body wash & a Simple Make up remover for sensitive skin! I decided to attend the #discovernewfavorites event & get the other products to receive the free Vanity box & Review the Other products! I really was excited about the Tresemme Undone Waves!! So I purchased the Shampoo, Conditioner, & the Sea Salt Foam!! I will be reviewing those & let ya know how I like it! Stop at walgreens & check out the products while you can! Take care, Much love,

#discovernewfavorites


RELATED POSTS

0 comments