Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

How to Make Money with Younique - GET PAID YOUNIQUE

9:25 PM Unknown 14 Comments Category : ,


GET PAID YOUNIQUE

"How to Make Money with Younique"

Just wanted to Go over how you can make money with younique, because this is something everyone always askes me. So I just wanted to Break down the details of how you can get paid with younique and what benefits are in store for your Younique Future! How to make money with younique...

Let's begin. I started with younique back in September! So I am pretty new to the Younique company. However I am Old with Direct sales & Marketing. About 5 years in. So I Know what I am doing! I decided to join Younique because getting paid with younique is super simple compared to the other companies I am with Or have been with. Also, Younique pays daily, and I LOVE Makeup! I mean what girl doesnt love makeup?! ;)

So Younique is a Direct Sales Company. Similar to Avon or Mary kay just WAY Better! ALSO I really want to Clear the Air before it gets crazy with the comments OR thoughts OR Rumors! First of all, being with younique YOU. DO. NOT. Need to hold ANY inventory at all!!!! NO INVENTORY! You do not get left with products or whatever. Alot of people get scared because they think that being with Younique you will have to order products and if you don't sell them you get screwed over. However this is COMPLETELY False!!! You do not get stuck with any products because YOU are NOT suppose to order them & keep them as inventory. You are SUPPOSE to tell people to order from your website (which is free, btw.)



SO Like I was saying before, I will just cut the crap, be 100% real && tell you straight out that  in order to even be a presenter with Younique you need to purchase your Younique Starter Kit, for 99$. NOW, you will receive $400 worth in makeup, so as you talk to friends & show people or "Present" people the Younique Opportunity you have a ton of products to show for. I mean how can you sell a product If you never tried it, OR much less own it? I know I said that You will not get left with inventory however these products ARE FOR YOU!! They are not inventory. This is for you to keep, not to sell. Along with the 99$ you invested, You get a Free website FOR LIFE. I think Avon or Mary Kay you gotta pay a certain amount per month if I am correct. Also, NO Autoshipping, NO In-home parties. Everything is done Online!! Only Virtual Parties! :)

MY FAVORITE part of Younique is that You GET PAID DAILY. 


I Must repeat this:

YOU GET PAID DAILY WITH YOUNIQUE


Amazing right?!

Yeah! So basically when you host parties, or your friends host parties for you, OR you sell something... later that night you get paid for whatever was sold! TOTALLY loving it!!! I mean all the other companies Im with, or have been with.. I had to wait till friday, or thursday or even monday every week or every two weeks. This one company I waited as long as getting paid ONCE a Stupid month. -_- I am SO happy Younique Pays you that same night! You also get this Cute freaking Debit Card after you make 50$+ when you first start.


When you start selling with younique you get paid about 20-30% commissions! As you rank up, you get higher percentage of commissions. You also get to get paid from the people who Join your team. So its totally awesome and tons of money sitting on the table. We all know that Once you join younique you have the opporunity to own your own business now. You will be able to set your own hours, be our own boss, work whenever you want too. This is exactly what I currently do now. I am my own boss, I get paid when I want, I set my own hours.

SO this is exactly how you GET PAID WITH YOUNIQUE:

  1. Become a Younique Presenter!
  2. Receive your New Presenters Kit.
  3. Tell your friends, Family Strangers,
  4. Host Parties!! Have your Friends Host Parties!
  5. Share the Love for beauty.
  6. Help others build Self Esteem! Make them Feel and Be Beautiful inside & Out! 
  7. Sell Products
  8. Build a team of Younique Presenters
  9. GET PAID.
  10. Simple.
  11. Easy.
If you are ready to JOIN YOUNIQUE CLICK HERE!







RELATED POSTS

14 comments

  1. I think I found this article really helpful as I'm planning on joining younique. Although I'm not too sure about paying to start it off but I'm sure it will go a long way. I love the fact that they get paid every 3 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that this is old, but are you still looking for people for surveys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Younique Presenter and I love our mission to uplift , Validate and empower women all around the world . The y-sister's are so amazing and we do love helping one another. The Younique Company is amazing and so is the Younique foundation organization that helps sexual abused women find inner peace to start the healing process. Younique is so much more than just incredible makeup and skin care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you wanna join Younique I would love to sponsor you www.Youniqueproducts.com/Vicki schweder or www.Vsecretslashes.com click join now and the register now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I’m sure it works for the people who
    Don’t spend 15 min to hours.doing surveys just to find out you’re not the right fit. You must be a lucky one who meets
    All critieria for every survey *eyeroll*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive been selling Younique since Oct of this year. Ive not made hardly anything maybe $60 thats from myself. The way i look at is u practically have to have a alot of money to purchase and to purchase from yourself. And to me only way u gonna rank up levels is buying from yourself. Its crazy that you cant make hardly anything. U spend more than u make in this.

    ReplyDelete


  8. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $10,050 USD every week, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.
    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD
    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address::besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete
  9. .
    Thanks for sharing this attractive article . Turkey visa US is a visa which is made specifically for citizens of the USA and this exactly the type of article I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete