Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Arnotts TIM TAMs REVIEW - Bzzagent

1:49 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , ,

Arnotts Tim Tams Review - Bzzagent


So I recieved Arnotts Tim Tam Orignal Cookies in the mail by bzzagent for testing & reviewing purposes only. I literally Finished the Entire box the same night! LOL It was Amazing! It was my First time trying them & actually hearing about the product but I really enjoyed it! It has caramel filling sandwich in between a chocolately cookie -almost waffer like. The cookie is also covered in milk chocolate. So imagine that little piece of heaven! It was truly great at least in my taste section! I was really impressed as I dont really like chocolate cookies. Im a fan of cholocate bars, just not cookies or brownies. So this one stole my heart. 

I would definitely recommend this to a Friend with a sweet tooth! This received ****** on my Scale! 

Check out my Other Blogs on how to receive free products from Bzzagent & influenster! 

 

RELATED POSTS

0 comments