Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Influenster #jinglevoxbox Review!

6:27 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , ,

Influenster #jinglevoxbox Review!


So Influenster sent me this #Jinglevoxbox! I'm super excited to give you a full review about it!! The products were totally awesome, fresh and new this time around! I was so excited I immediately tried on everything, ate all the cookies, and my daughter was even lucky enough to get a little something for her!! Here's what was in the #jinglevoxbox: 





  • Biscoff Cookies
  • KISS Lashes
  • KISS Lash Glue
  • NYC Cityproof Eyeliner
  • Pure Ice Nailpolish
  • Itty bittys Rapunzel by Hallmark.
  • Cetaphil Lotion
  • Ore-Ida Tot Coupons For Free! 
So, So start off The Biscoff cookies are my total favorite! haha! I definetely have purchased the full cookie set every week! even though they dont last 2 days in my house! Im addicted! I also love the Eyelash set! I have wore it to work everyday! I like the NYC eyeliner but not a huge fan because its brown and I Love a Black eyeliner. I tried the Pure Ice nailpolish. I never wear Blue but it still came out nice!!! 

My Daughter loves her Rapunzel itty bitty she carries it everywhere and sleeps with it everynight!! I like the cetaphil but because its not scented It never made it to my daily routine. I also learned a new reciepe with Ore-ida Tots! I totally didnt know you can get creative with tots! hahaha that was super de-lish.. and new! 

I must thank all the companies to send me these products for testing and review! Opinion and totally my own and not of anyone else.

Stayed tuned for more reviews! If you want to Be a influenster Member Be Sure to Sign up its Free ya know ;) 



RELATED POSTS

0 comments