Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Younique Presenter!

12:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , ,

Younique Presenter! 



          Hey everyone! thanks for stopping by my Blog! Just wanted to let you know I'm now an Official Younique Presenter! (white status as of now!) I have tried several different companies in the past. This one might just be my Favorite! Simply because its Make-up!! :D How exciting! What every girl LOVES! I always wanted to join Avon or Mary Kay when I got into Network Marketing. However, Coming upon this company it was something about it that Just stood out!! I love it!! I usually join companies based on the comp plan. This company I just want to promote products!! I dont even care about the cash! I LOVE the make up! Its so fun waking up everyday and playing around with the Products!


When I first found out about youinque I was caught by the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara! As I have not seen anything like it!!   I began to research and as time went by finally decieded to become a Younique Presenter!! This is just a perfect way to Add to my streams of Income from Home! Everyone pretty much knows I work from home, and I Love Make up! So what a perfect fit for me! The younique presenters kit was 99$ one time payment and its 400$ worth of make up!! it comes with One younique 3d fiber lash mascara, 16 shimmer eyeshadows, 16 Matte eye shadows, 3 youinque make up brushes, 6 powder concealers, 6 blushes... also a white rank keychain! So Cute! I am obsessed! Below I have a picture of the Younique Presenter Kit:


Another thing about being a younique presenter is you dont need to do any home parties like the other companies. This is all recommended to be done Online virtually!! Mostly Social media! Word of mouth! Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Etc. They younique encourages the social media marketing! However, IF you wish to have home parties you can! I prefer the virtual parties anyways so this was an added on bonus for me! I also learned that younique pays you DAILY, you even receive a younique debit card! SO CUTE! Below is another picture of the Younique Debit card



There are several ranks, or promotions in younique, starting with White, then yellow, pink, blue, green, orange, purple and Highest rank is Black. Once you rank up you can never go back down! Thats what I love! You do have a few requirements you would need to meet monthly once you hit Pink but thats nothing! You also can advance rank within one day, week or month or year. All depends ON YOU! :) You recieve starting off at 20% commissions once you rank up color you can  move up to 30% commissions! I still cant get over that fact you get paid daily! I always had to wait till friday or thursday or even mondays to receive my commissions in other companies!! 

Youniques Make up is Organic and made from natural minerals! Another thing I learned, ;) In the foundation and concealers it contains SPF. Which is totally awesome! The Uplift eye serums is rich in Vitamins, Natural Skin Lipids, & Antioxidants. The Uplift Eye Serum is formulated to replenish, moisturize, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As we age, our bodies produce less and less of these vital nutrients. While we may never be able to recover these nutrients, we can supplement them. Uplift contains vitamins E and C? powerful antioxidants which help fight the effects of free radicals and long-term sun exposure. Squalane, derived from sugarcane, acts as a natural skin lipid to help deliver moisture below the surface of the skin. Uplift also contains Sweet Iris, which helps the skin appear more firm and supple. Uplift is nutrition for your skin! 

If you plan on ordering from younique they have a LOVE IT Guarantee! Be sure to check that out! 


I am so glad to be part of Younique! My goal is to become a Black-Status Presenter! I am super excited about that! If you are interested in becoming a Presenter as well you can click here! Or simply go to www.youniquebyashelina.com 

If you would like to Host a party and recieve FREE Younique products Click here! 

So Glad you stopped by my Blog! be sure to come back for more updates on Younique, Network marketing, and my success! 



RELATED POSTS

0 comments