Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

CARESS #Freshcollection REVIEW

2:05 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category : ,

CARESS #Freshcollection REVIEW!



(Please note that I, received the product(s) complimentary to test and/or review.)

Hey everyone! Got a Free sample from influenster Again! ;) This is the CARESS Emerald Rush Body wash from their new #Freshcollection ! Let me be the first to say it SMELLS AMAZING! Not only does it smell like fresh flowers, but it also feels great with contact on the skin. My Absolute favorite part about this product is that the fragrance lingers after the shower!! 

Most products eventually fade once you dry off and begin to go about your day/night. However, this product actually lingers around for awhile! My husband thought it was a new perfume. I love it , I definitely recommend this to anyone! Just this week I finished my sample! My two year old daughter used it and she loved it. She enjoyed the Fresh scent and feel of it. 

Be sure to Try it out for yourself! && Tell me what you think in the comment section below. until then, take care! 


RELATED POSTS

0 comments