Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Spring Fashion 2015 TREND REPORT

3:28 PM Unknown 1 Comments Category : ,

Spring Fashion 2015 TREND REPORT



Growing up I always had a hard time keeping up with the Lastest trends. The Hottest outfits, styles, etc. I never knew what was in & what was out. I really dont know how I managed to still look good. Another thing I struggled with was the Runaway, and Fashion week. I Never understood them because I thought they were SO UGLY. I always thought the Outfits on the Runways are just Plain UGLY. Like, "Seriously.... -_- Who would Wear that!?",. . .  Until Now! I Totally understand whats going on now && I want to help People who are lost like I was,  see the "Fashion-Light!!!" hahaa. :) 

Heres my little "Easy to Understand Guide for whats trending This Spring 2015 in Fashion": 

So Lets just jump into The Fashion trends for Spring 2015:
  • Pastel Flannels (Large Single Simple Flannels.) Check out Pics below. 
  • Large Floral Patterns
  • Subtle 70's Look
  • "Out of the Norm" Animal Prints 
  • Statement Stripes
  • Safai Chic Look 
  • "New High Neckline"
  • Power Shoulders!
  • Sporty Minimalism 
  • Also, Kimonos and Lace. 
As like every spring Pastels are ALWAYS in. Every single year pastels are always in during Spring time. So this year not only are pastels in but also Flannels are in too! Later in this Blog I will give you a tip on how to READ the Runaway Because I know sometimes these outfits are not always the cutest sadly


So as you can See the Large Flannel Pattern Pastels are trending this spring, along with Lace and Kimonos! I dont know about you But for me atleast I always feel that sometimes these outfits on the runaway are too high-fashion for me and look ugly, but heres one Outfit I really like and helps the Idea of Large Flannel seem desirable to wear for once: 

I Love the Lace with this Soft pink/coral color! So Cute!  
(Just my opinion since you are on MY blog! haha!) 

I was browsing on pinterest and Found some ways that Girls have added the "Runaway Fashion" into their everday style and also be trending at the same time:


See this is how you read the runaway... you take the concept or the Idea and apply it to your style. The Idea here is Large flannels. Alot of girls think what you see on the runaway is extactly what you need to buy or wear. That is NEVER the case. Just take the Idea and add to your own! ;)

Lets continue with the Trends of this Spring fashion for 2015... 

Large Florals with pastels. Here is another way someone has put together a cute outfit with this trending concept... 




Another part of the Spring 2015 Fashion trend collection is the Safari Chic/Tropical Chic Look, Personally this is not my favorite but I guess you can rock it if you do it the Right way! 



This tropical look & Safari look is more for the Summer So I'll probably repeat this in my Trending Fashion Post for Summer...




&& I guess heres a Better way to wear this look (just an idea,) . . . , 

 

Some More Fashion trends of Spring 2015 is "Power Shoulders" Show off them Shoulders Girl! 


&& Statement Stripes!.... 


&& here is One of my Favorites off the Runaway "Out of the Norm" Animal Prints...

Valentino Spring 2015 Collection! So Cute!! xoxo


So Besides the pictures above there is also, a "Sporty Minialism" Look,  a "New High Neckline" Look kinda like Turtle-neck Sweaters, just in a High fashion format. I also noticed kimonos with large Floral prints are heavy in style now, and tons of lace. I hope this helped alittle, Just remember when watching fashion shows, its all about the Meaning behind the Weird-Ladygaga - Look alike Clothing! Its always the Colors, & Patterns thats trending! Thats all really! ;) Just take those colors and patterns and throw them into YOUR style you are Already Rockin'! Please comment below if you want to see more of these simple trend reports, and give it a +1. 

Much Love,

I will also be posting on my Youtube Channel a Trend report if you want to watch that, Please Subscribe to that as well! Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook! Thanks so much! Take care! 

The pictures on this post are not mine, I got them off Google images and since I grabbed so many I lost track of which came from which. 

RELATED POSTS

1 comments

  1. Nice article, I was spending a lot of time for this story Tena Durrani Bridal Dresses 2016, and thanks for this article :)

    ReplyDelete