Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Printing For less Review (get FREE 500 business cards)

3:07 AM Unknown 4 Comments Category :

MY PRINTING FOR LESS REVIEW


Hey! So I wanted to do a review on Printing for less ( PrintingForLess ). I have used this company three times and I have received amazing results with amazing prices! I really feel like everyone should know about this! So when I first found out about printing for less I was searching online for a place to get free business cards after I found out about vistaprint. I was looking to see if there was a company that gave out free business cards all I had to do was pay for shipping. So I came upon printingforless.

I started ordering it and it said I needed a referral code ( RP16UAMO8 ) to get 40$ off and all I can do is pay for shipping. NOW, Im talking about 500 cards for free basically. Vistaprint only gives you 250 cards for free with like about $7 shipping. So I looked online found this blog who was giving out her referral code and I got free business cards. I paid the shipping and it came! It was Amazing quality. My business cards were Glossy and had a Vibrant color It was so nice! When you order your business cards it comes with free coat of Gloss, and free full color on both sides, or one side if you choose. It also features if selected optional UV coating for extra shine and durablity.

Now MY FAVORITE part about ordering from printingforless is that they have a personal designer or customer service representative call you and go over your order before they start production. Just to make sure that this is exactly what you want. Also, if there are any mistakes they let you know, OR if there are any words or images to close to the edge that might get cut off. Vista print does not do this. When I ordered from vistaprint a while back some of the words was cut off, also there was a few things that smudged. Im super glad that I found printingforless. I love the personal touch they add when you order!

(USE CODE:   RP16UAMO8 ) $40 off your First order with Printingforless.

So when I ordered my second batch of business cards, I had my mom order from my referral code
and they gave me a $100 coupon for referring someone to printingforless! I was super thrilled and So excited I wanted to keep sharing with everyone! The second order was great quality as well, 500 cards with a gloss coat finish. My mom was happy with her cards, so was I.  My most recent order I got 500 postcards this time from printingforless. I used my 100$ coupon and removed the back my total order came out to be 40$ with shipping included!! The original price was 240$ with shipping included. However, since I removed the back it dropped to $140 then with my coupon it was $40.  I thought this was so great because vistaprint is extremely expensive.

Here are some pictures of my recent order: 




Im extremely happy with the results, it was a gloss finish, and the colors are vibrant and beautiful. You cant really tell all that well exactly because the picture quality was taken from my phone. Well, anyways overall, I personally feel that printing for less is amazing, they have amazing Prices and extremely amazing Customer service!! They always give you that personal touch as compared to vistaprint its strictly business and seems like they try just try to get your order out without even seeing if there is any mistakes. I don't know maybe Im being kinda harsh but thats what I really felt everytime I ordered from vistaprint. Plus, Vistaprint has longer shipping then printingforless does with the same price. 

Well anyways I hoped this helped if you are trying to get more info before ordering with printing for less or vistaprint.

Be sure to Get $40 off your first order with printingforless by using this Code: RP16UAMO8


Thanks for stopping by! Takecare!

PS: If you are interested in working from home like me, Click here!

* For FREE 500 Business cards, Use the same code: RP16UAMO8 

RELATED POSTS

4 comments

  1. Very nice and interesting blog. I like it and so much thanks for sharing this nice post with us and keep posting.
    Business Cards Printing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a nice and helpful resource. Nice to read it. Keep sharing resource like this.

    Business Cards Printing
    City Prints

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often. business cards printing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! Thanks for sharing your ideas. I have been inspired by your ideas Business cards printing

    ReplyDelete