Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Need Extra Cash for Christmas? heres a few ideas.

11:19 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category : ,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Here are few tips to get some Christmas Cash easy: 

So Ive been working online for about 4-5 years now. Its pretty simple for me now to make money from just about anything. I'm a stay at home mom so making a few bucks for diapers has became my speciality. Here's what Ive been doing lately to get a few extra bucks... 

  1. EBAY: I know we all heard of this but its much more easier then you think. Instead of doing the Old fashion selling things around your house... Check out "Drop shipping with  ebay". Be sure to have an account that is older then 90 days, and with No negative reviews.  ALSO its best to stick to ebay then amazon but...  you must Start NOW so you have an established inventory before December hits! If you need help setting up ebay email me for more info I'll get you set up.You will definitely rank up the cash this season!  ashelinaxoxo@gmail.com (if you need help) 
  2. Fronto: this is a Lock screen app, they give you points everytime you unlock your phone, also they give you points with downloading apps, or Watching Ads, or Reading sponsored articles... the points range between 25-100 points for articles, 300-500 points for apps, and you need about 25k to cash out for 10$ .... its does add up fairly quickly... so be sure to check it out! Its FREE :) I think this is only for Andriod phones though, If they updated to iphone please let me know thanks!
  3. Featurepoints: Another app, you watch ads, download apps, and share with friends. If I am correct I think you need about 3k points to cash out 5-10$ so be sure to check that out as well. 
  4. Opinion Outpost:  This is Free, its a survey site. they pay you $10 every 100 points. Love it. Its fast, easy, and you just answer questions of products or whatever all day. Its pretty much free cash.  --> Opinionoutpost.com
  5. Ibotta: daily, or weekly we all need to go to store and get grocery's so what better way to get cash back (1-10% cash back to your paypal. or whatever you prefer.) Just upload the picture of your receipts and cash out. email me for the link I have to send it through my phone.
  6. Marketing Research companies/Focus groups: These are alittle harder then rest I listed however they are legit and pay VERY well most of the time. These you would need to search for the nearest in your city... IF you live in miami I know two companies "20|20" & "AskMiami" ... These companies pay you for your opinion and time. You usually go to the building and they give you survey. OR sometimes you test a new product coming out, Or watch a movie and give your opinion. Hence the word "Focus-group" You focus on the subject they are requesting and they pay you for your time. Notice these are usually how many articles receive their "Studies show that 20 out of 100 americans... blah blah blah"  haha. So yeah thats where that usually comes from. They start around 25$ - as high as 250$ per hour... I saw this one Focus group that was paying 900$ for woman between ages of 18-40 with diabetes to do a study. SO this is great quick / easy cash. However, its very hard to get selected since so many apply, but you never know until you try! :) 
I hope this helps! I have TONS of more ways to get money online or through your phone but these are the FREE easy ways... the other ways take work or alittle investment. If you would like more info on more ways please feel free to send me an email I will be glad to help you out! Take care! 

RELATED POSTS

0 comments