Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

My New Youtube Channel!

5:40 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , ,

My New Youtube Channel! 




SO excited about my New Channel! I am starting a Channel that is in ASL ( American Sign Language)  all about Beauty, Fashion trends, Challenges and DIY (do it yourself) projects. I have tons of stuff already planned and in the making now! That I can't even wait to release! I have been thinking about this for quite some time now, because I have a large deaf network. I have alot of deaf friends and I have yet to find good quality content in ASL on this particular subject matter.

My signs are not perfect as I am still learning and still trying to Perfect my signs, But I feel this is a great learning experince for my life. I have a deep passion in ASL and look forward to striving on perfecting this! Check out my Welcome Video Trailer & tell me what you think! Dont forget to Subscribe!!! :)




PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! SEE YA SOON!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments