Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

2015 New Years Resolution?

6:26 PM Unknown 1 Comments Category : , ,

New Years Resolutions for 2015


       SO,  I never really do set resolutions but I guess I will this time around. So besides losing weight... I have a few goals, Or resolutions I want to complete this year and I am really excited to get started on them! One of my Major "New Years Resolution" is to create a youtube channel! I really want to make videos! I've just been really scared and lacked a lot of knowledge of how to even begin a channel. However, This year is the YEAR! I will definetely attempt to start one, and keep up with it on a regular schedule. Comment Below & tell me what you think about my upcoming channel?!!

I also want to try and get more involved with couponing and recieving free items from companies. So I will be working harder on influenster, bzzagent. swaggable and a few other companies I know about. Other then that I guess thats it... whats your new years resolutions?


Thanks for stopping by! Take care! xoxo.


RELATED POSTS

1 comments

  1. New Years resolutions are great even when you don't reach all your goals 100%, the effort you put into it makes you stronger, like climbing a mountain.

    as for your youtube channel, this may help http://www.wikihow.com/Start-and-Maintain-a-Successful-YouTube-Career

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete