Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Update on Financial Fitness Club Nov 2014 (last one)

2:22 AM Unknown 1 Comments Category :


Financial Fitness Club Update 

(Last ever) Nov 2014

Hey! Welcome to my Blog post about Financial Fitness Club Update! I had ALOT of people message me & ask me what happened to FFC ( Financial Fitness Club) && What terms am I on with them... So what I am about to write is completely from my heart, && my own opinion and Some facts that was emailed to me From the Financial Fitness Club CEOs. I am no way bashing or trying to harm the company in any way shape or form, I am simply giving my side of the story as long as copied email quotes. 

Well its been about exactly year since I joined Financial Fitness Club. I joined Nov. 28 2013. Since then they had SO many changes that I am NO longer with them. I don't think anyone is really. It seems completely dead. A company that has changes never really does last. The last "update" call held by Brain B. Was on Oct. 23, 2014 and he said 

"The financial Fitness club is in a state of Turmoil and needs a complete turn around .." 

He also said that 

"The Financial Fitness Club will have a complete Turn around within the next week" 

Its been over a month since this call took place and there has been no additional changes.. Or any more "Update Emails" sent to the members. Its completely a dead zone. So If you or anyone was interested in joining its over. There is nothing left of this company. I also found  out that Steve and Brian no longer work together. They remain friends, just not business partners. They are Great men, I just honestly feel they were very disorganized Or did not fully have all the tools they need to keep this business striving. I think they should've went through lawyers and things before they ever launched the program from the Very first day ever. 

They (Steve & Brian) said that they wanted to be honest with their Members & wanted them to know what was going on. However, I felt on this occasion "Somethings are better left unsaid". I guess it is what it is now and you just can't change the past. What they had going on was great. They added monthly fees, and new products, "Ranks" and Positions. It was just a huge mess. I think they "Re-launched" a few times. Which is never good. If you have to "Re-launch" a company more then Twice something is wrong. However its cool you move on, Life goes on. 

So Inconclusion, FFC (Financial Fitness Club) is over. Its dead and I no longer associate with them. I still have Steve & Brian and some top earners on Facebook But thats it. I now work with other Companies.... Younique & Beachbody because I am a Full time Mom & need a source of income from home. Financial Fitness Club was great while it lasted.

Thanks for stopping by! 

If you are looking for a way to make an income or just extra cash from home be sure to check out Younique If you like Beauty & skin care! Click here for Younique.

OR 

Beachbody If you are interested in Health & Fitness. Click here for Beachbody.


RELATED POSTS

1 comments