Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Why I wont Join your Business...

3:31 PM Unknown 0 Comments Category :


Dear Friends from RE, WUN, MYFUNLIFE, MCA, Or any Other Company Being Shoved down my Throat.....

"No, I will not join your business.

No, I am not interested in “joining forces” with your company. No, I don’t care about a new $10 iPhone app that’s going to pay me a gazillion dollars.

Why?

Well, it’s the same reason I didn't join the other 6 businesses I was pitched this week.

And, with no disrespect intended, it’s why I also won’t join yours.

And it’s the same reason that you’re not likely to enroll any top-earners who are actively building THEIR business.

The reason? Because we chose our company deliberately (not on a whim).

We chose it for a variety of reason (that are not easily swayed)….and we have an actual blueprint for reaching our goals (that we look at daily)…..and we’re actively making progress toward that goal (by consistently working the business every day and not getting sidetracked.

Read that again. Because it’ll save you some time when you think about pitching someone who’s actively and passionately building their business successfully.

The reason we ARE successful is because we’re not distracting ourselves with every “latest, greatest, hottest deal” that comes down the pike.

And since I’m on the topic….can I offer you a bit of advice?

If you’re one of those people who are in a new deal every few weeks….stop it.

Just stop it.

You’re ruining your credibility.

It doesn't take more than a few moves for people to start seeing you as someone who can’t stay focused doesn't stay anywhere for long. Or that you don’t finish what you start

So, please…for your own sake: stop jumping around.

The corollary to that is that you should also stop trying to build 3-4 companies at once.

You look like you have no focus (because you don’t).

The term “adding another company to my portfolio” or “adding another company to my quiver” are terms you will never hear from a person who’s earning serious money in this business.

Seriously: I challenge you to go find a list of people who are consistently making $100,000 per month in their network marketing business who’s actively building 2-3 other deals simultaneously.

Take your time. You’ll need it.

Bottom line: You CAN be wildly successful in this industry.

But, it will come when you get focused on one opportunity, put your blinders on and go to work." - Tony Rush.


&& I only say this Because I receive A BILLION of Links a day Or Pitches about companies Of why I need to jump on or "get in"... && It pisses me off after I already stated I am happy where I am, && MY FREAKING PLATE IS FULL ENOUGH.

I'm a Mother of 2, I am currently pregnant, I am a House wife, I AM A TOP LEADER/EARNER of my Business! YOU THINK I WANT SOMETHING ELSE ON MY PLATE?

I am ALL FOR MULTI- Streams of Income.. But At this moment of my life, I can not handle it. 
SO when I say MY freaking damn plate is Full.... PLEASE RESPECT THAT!

Anyways, those who are looking into working from home, legitimately. Those who are ready to FOCUS on long term company and can not be easily swayed then Click here!   



RELATED POSTS

0 comments