Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

#modavoxbox Unboxing! - Influenster

12:52 AM Unknown 0 Comments Category : , ,

#ModaVoxBox UNBOXING Review! 

*Disclaimer:  These products were given to me free courtsey of influenster for testing/reviewing purposes only.


Today I am so happy! I got my Influenster #MODAVOXBOX in the Mail! Tons of Stuff! I have no idea where to begin! I made a #modavoxbox unboxing review for youtube! still editing it! should be done soon! Anyways, back to the #modavoxbox unboxing! SO I got Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin Curves Mascara! #rockinit (Picture above) along with the "RED ALERT" Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick, && Lipliner! I am ABOSULTELY LOVING THE FREAKING COLOR & FEEL! Amazing. Definetely made it to my monthly favorites. #rimmel #moisturerenew  I also, received Hair Food Moisture hair Mask! AMAZING! I just got out the shower and I am in LOVE with it! #hairfood #target I even got a coupon to go along with it when I purchase more!  In the #modavoxbox was Jergens Ultra healing extra dry skin moisturizer, theres not much of a scent to it, its very light but It feels great! I got a swiss miss simply cocoa which I have yet to try out! I will write another review for that one as well! #swissmisssimplycocoa I also got Puffs softpack It has a cute design! I have yet to try that also! 


I also got Resource Spring water! #refreshwithresource It taste good! Very refreshing! I put it in the fridge cause it was room temp. I prefer COLD water for better results. I usually Drink Fiji water, So when it gets cold I'll definetly update you with that resource water! :) below is a Picture of the Mascara & Rimmel Lipstick! I Love the Rimmel Mascara Brush! Its Curvy! & Totally helps to get into the hard to reach lashes! LOVE IT! I also got a Rimmel Moisture renew Lipliner it is for before use of the lipstick to prevent the colour from feathering! I am in love with this #modavoxbox it was great unboxing it with you! I hoped you enjoyed this blog! I have a youtube video coming soon! Stay tuned for that! 


 #MODAVOXBOX UNBOXING THANKS TO INFLUENSTER , "Best things in life are Free."



RELATED POSTS

0 comments